Code of conduct
Jyoti Central School is committed to the holistic development of the child. We want students to inculcate good-manners and habits and develop skills that would enable them to deal with the demands and challenges of everyday life. Any activities that would disrupt the image of the school would not be acceptable.
Disciplinary action will be taken for the following practices:
- Damaging scribbling or tearing pages from library books, text, or exercise books.
- Bringing articles causing injury or damage
- Bullying, using violence or abusive language.
- Speaking any other language besides English in the school premises.
- Dirty toilets, benches, walls, and surroundings.
- Students can be asked to leave on following grounds
- Disciplinary ii) Unsatisfactory progress in academics