Rules and Regulations
- Students are granted admission from LKG to Standard VIII
- Parents/Guardians have to apply in the prescribed Admission Form of the School and submit it to the school office.
- An application for admission must be attached with
- Recent Passport size photo
- Original Birth Certificate (If seeking admission to LKG, UKG and 1st Standard)
- Previous School Original Transfer Certificate (for students seeking admission in class 2nd to 10th)
- Previous Class Original Marks List – (for seeking admission in class 2nd to 10th)
- Proof of Identity & Address is mandatory.
- Admission forms are available in School Office
- Admission will be confirmed after the receipt of the Original Birth Certificate, Original Mark list and School Transfer Certificate of the previous school attended.
- Parents/Guardians should pay the fees in Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft in favor of Jyoti Central School, Belgaum.
- First Term – 1st June to 10th June
- Second Term – 1st October to 10th October
Norms followed for fixing fees
Fees charged by the schools is as per the norms fixed by the government